Saturday, August 8, 2009

LONG LONG TIME!

Wow it's been quite a while. I guess that life gets really busy and crazy so it get hard to blog. Plus my comp is in a land far far away right now so no connection means no blog. Lake Powell was visited by the mighty me a couple weeks ago! Whoot :) We had a great time jumping of cliffs, water skiing, tubing, and just relaxing. Coming home with a tan isn't to bad either. I helped my Boy move this month as well. He's loving his new pad and excited to go to UVU. I am also moving up to Ogden to attend Weber State in a couple weeks! I am excited to get started and go to nursing school. My nerves are killing me right now but no worries things should be ok.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ally - found your blog! Hope that's ok! Mine is kierstinann.blogspot.com I'll add you to my blogroll, hope to be able to catch up with you...remember when we used to be best friends? Wow...seems like just yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hope I didn't comment twice on accident - the computer had a brain fart or somethin. Just wanted to let you know I stopped by and found your blog (obviously)! Mine is kierstinann.blogspot.com Hope to be able to keep in touch - remember when we were best friends? Seems like yesterday....hope to talk to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the TITLE of your BLog! You will be a fabulous nurse. YOu are just amazing...Have a great day. I am excited you have a blog. I need to update mine...it is tycksentales.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete