Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weber State, Weber State, GREAT GREAT GREAT!


Well I guess it has been quite a while since I have updated my blog! It's crazy, I know, but I finally had time at 2:30 in the morning to think about it and update. Weber State University has been quite an eye-opening experience. I have learned a lot of new tricks of the trade for school, and made a whole lot of new friends. It has all around been a learning experience, from learning in/out of school, to balancing work/friends, to living on my own and trying to keep up with family and friends that aren't here. It has been a whirl-wind of experiences. I love the college scene as a whole though. It is very different then high-school and I love getting to be on my own making my own memories, and learning from my own mistakes and experiences. It just seemed like yesterday that we moved into our house in Riverton and now look at me. I am at Weber State, in college no less, and life seems to just keep coming without warning.
I have been up to a lot while up here. I study, eat, go to class, work, sleep and repeat. The cycle sometimes consists of me seeing the boyfriend, family, or hanging out with friends, but it seems to just be the same old college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment